1958 Gibson Les Paul Junior (dc)
First year of the Gibson Junior with double cutaway in original condition. The first version of DC-Juniors had sharper body edges and the P-90 Pickup was actually a “”Soapbar””, not a dogear. I’m a sucker for these used juniors and this guitar is a beast, great player super light (2.9 kg) and awesome sounding.
It used, but not abused; the front and back are faded a lot, with all the patina and aging it’s a beautiful looking guitar which has been played for many years. No breaks, refins, repairs, only the volume pot is changed. Comes in a new black case.
- One piece DC mahogany body
- One piece mahogany neck
- Original single line Kluson deluxe tuners
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard, old refret
- 22 frets, and pearl dot inlays
- 1x P-90 single coil pickup (7.69k)
- Original Tortoise single-layer pick guard, original knobs
- Original Bridge
- Original tone pot, changed volume pot & original bumble bee
- Light weight: 2,9 kg
- Incl. new black hard case