Welcome! Right now, you are looking at one of the most gorgeous guitars I’ve ever seen.
This is a 2010 Myka Custom Classic Electric Guitar #086.
It weighs 8 lbs 2 oz. The scale length is 25″, and the nut width is 1.75″.
It was just professionally setup, with action 3/32″ At the 12th fret, the neck is straight and the frets are clean.
The koa top is just captivating. Coupled with the mahogany body, you start with incredible balance, warmth/depth, clarity, articulation.
All the way up the cocobolo neck, ebony board, bound with Madagascar Rosewood.
Soft ‘V’ profile.
Not only is this beautiful, each piece of wood adds a part of the tonal palette.
- Koa Top
- Honduran Mahogany Body
- Cocobolo Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Headstock Front Amboyna Burl
- Headstock Back Amboyna Burl
- Binding on Body, Neck, and Headstock: Madagascar Rosewood with black/rust/black.purfling
- Ebony Knobs
- Fretboard radius: 12″
- Frets: 22 medium
- Neck carve: Soft V
- Pickups: Nickel Lollar Imperials
- Electronics: Custom: Master Volume, Tone and push/pull Series/Parallel switch per pickup, 3-way pickup selector
- Switching: 3-way:
- 1. Neck
- 2. Neck and Bridge
- 3. Bridge
- Electronics – Graphtech Hexaphonic/Piezo system
- Logo: Pearl
- Side dots: Aged Clay Dots and side dots
- Bridge: Wooden Adjustable with Bone Saddle
- Tuners: Waverly with Ebony Knobs
Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
This was a custom order, including the original order sheet. The inside of the control cavity plate is etched/signed “Custom Made for Gil Park #086 7/20/10 George Myka”.
It is truly one of a kind guitar!!
It is in excellent all around condition. Very minor play wear, nothing really notable. Please look through all the photos for a better visual description.
Includes the custom case you see in the photos.
This is your opportunity to get your hands on a one of a kind, once in a lifetime guitar. Custom order, hand built, by Myka Guitars.
Thanks for looking!