The amazing capo that you know, and love has been upgraded with a sleeker look and more functional design while still giving your customers the same amazing sound they have come to expect from Paige.
The 6-String Acoustic Capo can be used on wider profiles but not as far up the neck. The bar is more stable allowing it to have more precision with less spring. Precision adjustments will allow total control over pressure on the strings giving them the best possible sound.
We have returned to the shrink tube on the saddle instead of the felt.
Handmade in America since 1988.
- New and improved clear tubing to last longer
- Upgraded clips for easier use
- Felt feature for added protection
- Standard profile with 16″radius
- Width: 2 1/16” (2.062) with radius
- Open Depth: 1 1/8” (1.125)
- Closed Depth: 11/15-16”
- Fits to the 10th fret on standard 1 11/16” neck