Serial No: 728249According to The Roland serial number decoder:
this item could have been made during any of the following periods.
Notes :120W power, 2 x 12 inch speaker
If more than one date is returned you can narrow it down.
Pre 1979 Jazz Chorus amps do not have a “BRI” switch, post 1979 do.
“1979 and later amplifiers have black plastic corners rather than the chrome on earlier ones.
If there is no chorus/vibrato footswitch input on the back then it is 1975/76
- Amp has original speakers in good shape, no wholes or other damages
- Amp has original wheels, and custom made soft cover
- Amp was serviced, no scratchy pots, no hums or other strange noises, all pots and switches was cleaned,
- All functions like Chorus, Vibrato, Reverb or Distortion works as it should
- Deep cleaned, wood was waxed from the inside to revitalise wood
- it's 110 volt option so you will need an external step down transformer
- Sounds brilliant, perfect for studio use
Check video !!!
There is two cracks on the from baffle but its solid and doesn't affect to works, so we decided to leave it original!
General cosmetic condition is very good, all dings, and cracks are pictured, there is a few spots with some white paint all you can see on pics
Free shipping to EU, UK, Swiss, Norway, for locations on island please ask before buy!